Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Two women arrested in Manchester on prostitution charges
Yvonne Thrasher, 26, who lists the New Horizon homeless shelter at 199 Manchester St. as her address, was arrested after police said she agreed to perform a sex act on an undercover officer in exchange for money. The officer approached her after seeing her “acting suspiciously” just before 10 p.m. near Lincoln Street and Londonderry Lane, according to a news release.
At 10:15 p.m., police arrested Nora Dansereau, 21, of 241 Central St., after she allegedly agreed to perform a sex act in exchange for money on an undercover officer. Again, police said an officer approached her after he saw her “acting suspiciously” in the area of Union and Cedar streets.
Police said Dansereau had a small amount of marijuana and a Suboxone pill on her. She was arrested for possession of a controlled drug in addition to the prostitution charge.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Gunman hits Circle K convenience store in Durham - 0
- Nashua man charged in domestic knife threat - 0
- Manchester man detained on Nashua rape charges involving child - 0
- Pair accused in Hampstead home invasion also face witness tampering charges - 0
- Widow of chiropractor killed this summer says fatal shooting was no accident - 2
- Alleged accomplice in brutal Bedford home invasion, attack on doctor and wife, says his testimony was coerced - 0
- Man claims rights were violated during investigation - 0
- DWI license revocations - 0
- Salem man arrested for alleged bathroom videotaping - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPS driver charged in hit-and-run at Merrimack business - 0
- Bella, a chihuahua mix, is still missing in Auburn - 0
- Suicide car bomber kills 3 foreign troops in Afghan capital; Taliban claims responsibility - 0
- City officials to review proposed 'spice' ban - 0
- Manchester's Delana Curtis is left out in the cold - 0
- Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable - 20
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Brady a realist - 0
- Burning rubber: And public dollars - 0
- Obama to announce ramped-up efforts to beat Ebola - 0
DWI license revocations
Mexican man pleads guilty in international conspiracy to traffic hundreds of pounds of cocaine
Win tickets to see Kip Moore
Strategery: A war by any other name
Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable
Freeh dumb: Favoritism in Vt.?
Lawyer wants cellphone evidence thrown out
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917