Dover Children's Museum offers Dollar Deal Night
DOVER — The Children's Museum of New Hampshire is making an offer you can't refuse.
Beginning tonight, from 5:30 to 8, admission will be only $1 per person to kick off Dollar Deal Night on Fridays during the school year.
“The Children's Museum is not normally open at night, so this is also a special treat to visit after-hours and enjoy creative play before bedtime,” according to a release by the museum.
Following a two-week period of annual maintenance and updates, the museum recently reopened and now features a new exhibit titled “What In the World.” Visitors can now pretend to travel around the world while flying, floating and climbing using green-screen technology.
During the fall and winter season, the museum, located at 6 Washington St.,will be open Tuesday through Saturday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Sunday from noon to 5 p.m. The museum is closed most Mondays except for selected holidays and school vacation days.
For more information, contact the museum at 742-2002 or visit www.childrens-museum.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pelham High nurse named School Nurse of the Year - 0
- MAKE SURE IT'S ME Opens at West End Studio Theatre - 0
- Harmonica Master James Cotton forced to postpone May 25 Londonderry Performance - 0
- Group continues effort to expand Cotton Valley Trail in Broofield - 0
- For Bedford girl, exploring the world in geography bee a ‘great thing to do’ - 0
- Loon Mountain Resort Unleashes New Obstacles for July 13 Monster Mud Run - 0
- Location Change for N.H. Fish and Game Commission Meeting June 12 - 0
- Jim Beauregard's Tasting Notes: Samuel Adams makes its can debut - 0
- Parents can plan ahead, model healthful habits... and not stress out - 0
Reviving the Piscataqua River Wherry
Memorial Day Observances 2013
Congo war's legacy follows survivor to NH
Win tickets to see the Rolling Stones!
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs