Dover Children's Museum offers Dollar Deal Night
DOVER — The Children's Museum of New Hampshire is making an offer you can't refuse.
Beginning tonight, from 5:30 to 8, admission will be only $1 per person to kick off Dollar Deal Night on Fridays during the school year.
“The Children's Museum is not normally open at night, so this is also a special treat to visit after-hours and enjoy creative play before bedtime,” according to a release by the museum.
Following a two-week period of annual maintenance and updates, the museum recently reopened and now features a new exhibit titled “What In the World.” Visitors can now pretend to travel around the world while flying, floating and climbing using green-screen technology.
During the fall and winter season, the museum, located at 6 Washington St.,will be open Tuesday through Saturday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Sunday from noon to 5 p.m. The museum is closed most Mondays except for selected holidays and school vacation days.
For more information, contact the museum at 742-2002 or visit www.childrens-museum.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Memorial Day events in New Hampshire - 0
- New Hampshire Club News - 0
- No ‘official’ Winni Derby big carch winner announced yet - 0
- Dunbarton neighbors cry foul over proposed chicken barn - 0
- Meredith’s damaged docks expected to be repaired before holiday weekend - 0
- Salem board votes to hire assistant town manager - 0
- Salem town manager defends contract for Town Hall work - 0
- Windham officials proceed with caution on traffic light debate - 0
- Hooksett school board workshop cancelled after two members leave - 0
Memorial Day events in New Hampshire
New Hampshire Club News
Consider Nevada: Gambling always expands