Dover Children's Museum offers Dollar Deal Night
DOVER — The Children's Museum of New Hampshire is making an offer you can't refuse.
Beginning tonight, from 5:30 to 8, admission will be only $1 per person to kick off Dollar Deal Night on Fridays during the school year.
“The Children's Museum is not normally open at night, so this is also a special treat to visit after-hours and enjoy creative play before bedtime,” according to a release by the museum.
Following a two-week period of annual maintenance and updates, the museum recently reopened and now features a new exhibit titled “What In the World.” Visitors can now pretend to travel around the world while flying, floating and climbing using green-screen technology.
During the fall and winter season, the museum, located at 6 Washington St.,will be open Tuesday through Saturday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Sunday from noon to 5 p.m. The museum is closed most Mondays except for selected holidays and school vacation days.
For more information, contact the museum at 742-2002 or visit www.childrens-museum.org.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- 'Christmas Carol' a rite of passage for community theater world - 0
- Christmas chuckles served up at Queen City campus dining hall - 0
- Rex Fowler's Nutopians spotlight tunes by Beatles great John Lennon in Plymouth concert Friday - 0
- Palace Theatre celebrates holiday tradition with 'Christmas Carol' - 0
- Nutcracker comes to life in Boire Dance Academy's holiday production in Nashua - 0
- Holiday mayhem and magic ensues in a Nashua stage adventure - 0
- Musical siblings bring a Leahy Family Christmas to The Music Hall - 0
- Ghostly visits materialize in Lincoln play - 0
- Art Concord event Saturday opens doors to area galleries and artistic creations - 0
Win tickets to see Monster Jam
Bedford Village Inn plans to add new hotel
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown to be in Londonderry tonight, says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans