Home » News » Public Safety
Police see input to ID man hit by car in Rochester
ROCHESTER — Police are asking for the public's help to identify a man who was seriously injured Friday when he was hit by a car while walking on Milton Road.
Police said the man, described as white, in his 40s to 50s, wearing blue jeans and a dark jacket, was hit by a car driven by Darlene Moore, 48, of Farmington, about 7:40 p.m. Friday while he was walking on Milton Road near an on-ramp for Route 16. Moore was not injured, police said.
The man was taken to Frisbie Memorial Hospital, then flown to Dartmouth-Hitchcock Memorial Hospital in Lebanon for treatment, police said.
Anyone with information that could help identify the man is asked to call police at 330-7128 or anonymously at 335-6500.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Snowmobiler dies; 4th fatality of season - 0
- Driver seriously injured in Londonderry wreck - 0
- Dover snowmobiler dies in Barnstead crash - 0
- Most property owners clear hydrants of snow - 0
- Manchester man dies after being hit by car - 0
- Family, pet cats and snake escape Nottingham fire - 0
- Two officers pinpointed in Weare shooting - 0
- School bus slides off road, slams into trees in Deerfield - 0
- For Nashua student walkers, commute may soon be safer - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Millsfield ready to resume holding first primary vote - 0
- The Pope's anniversary: Viewing him through different lenses - 0
- Up late with Shaheen: Misplaced Senate priorities - 0
- Jindal says GOP has to 'be a party that's for something' - 0
- NH College Notebook: Bedford's Glassman first NH player into D-I dance - 0
- Roger Brown's H.S. Basketball: Bedford girls ready to face Simpson, Lancers - 0
- Dave Solomon's Gettin' Down to Business: Tim Eccleston has a health dream for the nation - 0
- Mike Cote's Business Editor's Notebook: Always trust your cape, but watch out for snakes - 0
- Third-party food delivery on the rise - 0
NHGOP: Rand Paul wins straw poll
Dick Pinney's Guidelines: Online license purchases prove user unfriendly for some hunters and anglers
Auburn native believes in faith and fashion
Snowmobiler dies; 4th fatality of season
Charles Krauthammer: How to handle Putin
Bath Iron Works gets nod for fifth destroyer
GOP panel stresses teamwork, sincerity