Home » News » Public Safety
Police see input to ID man hit by car in Rochester
ROCHESTER — Police are asking for the public's help to identify a man who was seriously injured Friday when he was hit by a car while walking on Milton Road.
Police said the man, described as white, in his 40s to 50s, wearing blue jeans and a dark jacket, was hit by a car driven by Darlene Moore, 48, of Farmington, about 7:40 p.m. Friday while he was walking on Milton Road near an on-ramp for Route 16. Moore was not injured, police said.
The man was taken to Frisbie Memorial Hospital, then flown to Dartmouth-Hitchcock Memorial Hospital in Lebanon for treatment, police said.
Anyone with information that could help identify the man is asked to call police at 330-7128 or anonymously at 335-6500.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NY man stable after destroying classic Porsche 911 in Route 16 wreck - 1
- Investigators seek cause of Conn. train crash - 0
- Berlin man dies while kayaking - 0
- Man seriously hurt in North Country crash of 1967 Porsche - 0
- Teen hurt in Amherst boating crash - 0
- Ceremony for fallen police officers honors service and sacrifice - 2
- Amtrak suspends New York-Boston service after two trains collide in Conn.; up to 60 hurt - 0
- Two hurt in Epping crash involving bus, five other vehicles - 0
- New Boston man killed in fiery Mont Vernon crash - 0
READER COMMENTS: 6
- Updated: Man fatally shot on Manchester street; neighbors shocked - 6
- Nashua mayor to recommend Bennett for corporation counsel - 0
- Claremont group disputes incinerator plant's permit - 0
- Goffstown artisan gives new face to Wolfeboro tower - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Kiwanis and the kids - 0
- Town may have to fix grave error - 0
- Gate City Musings: Mayor just keeps on spending - 0
- Nashua set to begin budget review - 0
- Manchester 'homeless meter' program seeks to deter panhandling - 0
Town may have to fix grave error
UNH hires firm to redesign one of its logos
Disengaged: Obama's lousy excuse
Chechen decries Boston attack
43 killers on lifetime parole - but where?