Home » News » Public Safety
Police ask public's help locating missing Londonderry woman
Update: Missing Londonderry woman found
LONDONDERRY - Local police are seeking the public's help in locating a Londonderry woman, 69, who hasn't been seen since her doctor's appointment early Thursday morning.
Barbara Martineau, 69, was last seen around 8:30 a.m. on Oct. 4, according to Police Lt. Tim Jones.
Martineau had reportedly driven her 2005 Mercury Mariner to a medical appointment in Nashua that morning but still hasn't come home.
“She made it to that appointment, but we don't know where she may have gone after that,” Jones said.
Police said Martineau currently lives with family members, who've noticed her memory seems to be diminishing recently.
By Thursday evening, after Martineau still hadn't arrived home, police were notified.
Martineau is 5 feet tall and weighs approximately 165 lbs. She was last seen wearing a gray and plaid flannel top, black pants and a pink knit hat. She was operating a 2005 Mercury Mariner, color blue, bearing NH registration 420135.
Police believe she may possibly still be in the Nashua or Manchester area.
Those who believe they may have seen Martineau or have any information on her disappearance are urged to contact the nearest police department.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man seriously hurt in North Country crash of 1967 Porsche - 0
- Teen hurt in Amherst boating crash - 0
- Ceremony for fallen police officers honors service and sacrifice - 2
- Amtrak suspends New York-Boston service after two trains collide in Conn.; up to 60 hurt - 0
- Two hurt in Epping crash involving bus, five other vehicles - 0
- New Boston man killed in fiery Mont Vernon crash - 0
- Man suffers serious burns in Plaistow house fire - 0
- Fire in Claremont Middle School of 'suspicious' origin - 0
- Construction of temporary bridge in Francestown set to start this month - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Disengaged: Obama's lousy excuse - 0
- Underestimating NH: Gun control picks two wrong targets - 0
- Roaming jihadis: A terrorist visits Manchester - 0
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: All eyes on House as casino vote nears - 0
- 43 killers on lifetime parole - but where? - 0
- Chechen decries Boston attack - 0
- Heroin use,deaths spike in New Hampshire - 0
- Vin Sylvia: Series key starts, ends with 'Z' - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: These Red Sox don't quit - 0
Ortiz knocks in six in Red Sox win
UNH Law School grads told to 'serve justice'
Lebanon College graduates 19