Police say man sat nude on porch
WEARE — A man is facing charges of indecent exposure and lewd conduct after being spotted in the nude on his front porch, police said.
Ryan Taber, 22, 440 Concord Stage Road, was allegedly naked on his front porch on Thursday engaged in a lewd act.
Police said they received a complaint about the incident and after an investigation obtained an arrest warrant charging Taber with two counts of indecent exposure and lewdness.
Taber turned himself in to Weare police on Saturday.
Taber was ordered held on $20,000 bail at the Hillsborough County jail.
He will be arraigned in Goffstown District Court on Tuesday.
Goffstown » Local Events
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Of all wild bird songs, the fox sparrow's sound is the 'sweetest' - 0
- Record Powerball jackpot has Granite Staters dreaming - 0
- Online fund set up for Salem house fire victims - 0
- Hooksett Police Commission walks away - 0
- Win tickets to see the Rolling Stones! - 0
- Bedford native keeps Boston close to her heart - 0
- Nashua aldermen approve lease for community garden - 0
- Work begins on dam repairs - 0
- Peterborough tradition welcomes giant puppets - 0
Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Of all wild bird songs, the fox sparrow's sound is the 'sweetest'
Hooksett Police Commission walks away
Win tickets to see the Rolling Stones!
Work begins on dam repairs
IRS head says Tea Party was not a target
Teen party takes Derry rep by surprise
Athletes and PE: Give them credit for sports
NH vote nears on expansion of Medicaid
Lawyer says Northern Pass in 'a corner'