Police say man sat nude on porch
WEARE — A man is facing charges of indecent exposure and lewd conduct after being spotted in the nude on his front porch, police said.
Ryan Taber, 22, 440 Concord Stage Road, was allegedly naked on his front porch on Thursday engaged in a lewd act.
Police said they received a complaint about the incident and after an investigation obtained an arrest warrant charging Taber with two counts of indecent exposure and lewdness.
Taber turned himself in to Weare police on Saturday.
Taber was ordered held on $20,000 bail at the Hillsborough County jail.
He will be arraigned in Goffstown District Court on Tuesday.
Goffstown » Local Events
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Mind your (flea-market) manners - 0
- A great day for a road race - 0
- Fishermen say lie-detector test keeps Winni Derby honest - 0
- Some Winni Derby fishermen report seeing smaller catches - 1
- Tour de Breakfast fuels about 466 who bicycled, walked to work - 0
- Gail Fisher's Dog Tracks - A scary spring sight: Dogs hanging out of open car windows - 0
- Hancock trio creates book to help rescue pet birds - 0
- Dick Pinney's Guidelines: Mixing business and pleasure while in Maine - 0
- A Family Promise holding talent search for fall fundraiser - 0
Mind your (flea-market) manners
Hooksett Police Commission walks away
A great day for a road race