June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Police ask for help stopping early morning robberies in Rochester
ROCHESTER – For the third time in less than a month, the Milton Road Cumberland Farms was once again robbed by a man who quickly eluded police early this morning.
Police responded to the convenience store along Route 125 at 2:51 a.m. after a clerk reported he was just robbed by a man who claimed he had a weapon and demanded money. He fled on foot down Milton Road with an undisclosed amount of cash.
The man was described as being white, between five foot, eight inches and six feet tall. He was wearing a dark-colored hooded sweatshirt, a greenish fleece stocking hat, dark sunglasses, light colored work gloves and dark colored wind pants with red stripes down the sides, according to police.
While the K-9 team from Dover Police responded to assist investigators, they were unsuccessful in tracking the man.
Police previously responded to the convenience stores at 79 Milton Road Sept. 8 and 11 and one along Highland Street – Route 202 - Aug. 19. All three incidents involved an unknown man in a baggy blue hoodie with white lettering who entered the stores with a dark-colored handgun and demanded an undisclosed amount of money before fleeing on foot.
It is unclear whether police believe the same man was involved in this morning’s robbery.
Anyone with information is encouraged to contact Det. Joseph Rousseau at (603) 330-7128. Anonymous tips can be delivered via the Rochester Crime Line at (603) 335-6500 or Text to: CRIMES (274637) Body of Text: TEXT4CASH + your tip. Cash rewards are offered for information that leads to an arrest.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH man to be tried in $13 million mortgage fraud scheme - 0
- UPDATE: Elderly Nashua couple were stabbed to death - 12
- Rochester woman under arrest in underage party - 0
- Mass. police officer indicted in Salem sex assault - 2
- Russian national indicted over phony debit, credit cards - 0
- Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn - 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 6
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Recent 'Fugitive of the Week' Michelle Smith captured in Nashua - 0
- UPDATED: Senate, House negotiators mull compromise plan to narrowly align state insurance rules with 'Obamacare' - 1
- Apology issued for naming of Boston bomber as a victim of gun violence at Concord rally - 17
- UPDATE: Salem student receives minor injuries in bus crash - 0
- House proposes special session to decide Medicaid expansion - 3
- UPDATE: Police say man found dead outside Wall Street Towers jumped - 4
- House, Senate at standoff over vaccines, voter registration bill - 2
- Rochester parents called to court to answer for truant children - 2
- Exeter High teachers' resignations announced at meeting - 0
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424