May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Police ask for help stopping early morning robberies in Rochester
ROCHESTER – For the third time in less than a month, the Milton Road Cumberland Farms was once again robbed by a man who quickly eluded police early this morning.
Police responded to the convenience store along Route 125 at 2:51 a.m. after a clerk reported he was just robbed by a man who claimed he had a weapon and demanded money. He fled on foot down Milton Road with an undisclosed amount of cash.
The man was described as being white, between five foot, eight inches and six feet tall. He was wearing a dark-colored hooded sweatshirt, a greenish fleece stocking hat, dark sunglasses, light colored work gloves and dark colored wind pants with red stripes down the sides, according to police.
While the K-9 team from Dover Police responded to assist investigators, they were unsuccessful in tracking the man.
Police previously responded to the convenience stores at 79 Milton Road Sept. 8 and 11 and one along Highland Street – Route 202 - Aug. 19. All three incidents involved an unknown man in a baggy blue hoodie with white lettering who entered the stores with a dark-colored handgun and demanded an undisclosed amount of money before fleeing on foot.
It is unclear whether police believe the same man was involved in this morning’s robbery.
Anyone with information is encouraged to contact Det. Joseph Rousseau at (603) 330-7128. Anonymous tips can be delivered via the Rochester Crime Line at (603) 335-6500 or Text to: CRIMES (274637) Body of Text: TEXT4CASH + your tip. Cash rewards are offered for information that leads to an arrest.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 2
- No arrests in Manchester homicide; single shot to chest killed man - 8
- Jury finds Chester man guilty of sex assault - 1
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Hampton man indicted for Poker Room assault, robbery - 0
- UPDATED: Chester police seek two men in armed home invasion - 1
- Intruder, a burglar, and attempted break-in keep Manchester police busy - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 0
- Last-minute lobbying frantic as House prepares for casino vote - 0
- Pease chosen to receive new KC-46A refueling tanker; to bring 100 jobs - 2
- FBI agent kills Florida man with suspected ties to Marathon bombing - 1
- Lightning strikes home in Exeter - 0
- For now, no more breakfasts in Manchester's Veterans Park - 11
- White Sox lefty Quintana shuts down Red Sox - 0
- Manchester mayor to oversee economic development office - 1
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 21 - 0
License revocations for DWI announced
UPDATED: Derry marks a soldier's death
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424