May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Manchester man charged in Nashua stabbing
NASHUA - A Manchester man was arrested over the weekend and charged with repeatedly stabbing a man at an Eleventh Street residence last Thursday.
Christopher Orcada, 22, of 26 Laurel st., Apt. 1, was arrested at 1:35 a.m. Saturday in Manchester on a warrant accusing him of first degree assault.
Police originally learned of the stabbing in a call from St. Joseph's Hospital where the man was being treated for multiple stab wounds, according to a news release. The victim was treated and released for the injuries police described as not life-threatening.
If convicted, Orcada faces up to 15 years in prison.
What's next:Orcada is being held on $25,000 cash bail pending arraignment Tuesday in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester murder case remains 'active' - 0
- Manchester man gets federal prison time for mail fraud - 0
- Duo allegedly chased off by Windham neighbor with broom indicted over break-in - 0
- Plea deal expected for man who tried to take officer's gun - 0
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Man who confronts burglar in Nashua gets bit - 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 2
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
- Officials say Goffstown High ‘safe’ after threat of violence - 0
- Manchester Community College graduates told ‘speak your minds’ - 0
- Portsmouth manhunt suspect turns himself in to police - 0
- Nurse said Exeter Hospital is making her a ‘scapegoat’ in hepatitis case - 0
- Derry council defends officials' purchases - 0
- Nashua librarian reports E-books flying off virtual shelves - 0
Memorial Day events in New Hampshire
Buchholz moves to 7-0 as Red Sox post win
Consider Nevada: Gambling always expands
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424