May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Manchester man charged in Nashua stabbing
NASHUA - A Manchester man was arrested over the weekend and charged with repeatedly stabbing a man at an Eleventh Street residence last Thursday.
Christopher Orcada, 22, of 26 Laurel st., Apt. 1, was arrested at 1:35 a.m. Saturday in Manchester on a warrant accusing him of first degree assault.
Police originally learned of the stabbing in a call from St. Joseph's Hospital where the man was being treated for multiple stab wounds, according to a news release. The victim was treated and released for the injuries police described as not life-threatening.
If convicted, Orcada faces up to 15 years in prison.
What's next:Orcada is being held on $25,000 cash bail pending arraignment Tuesday in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man gunned down on Manchester street was talented graffiti artist - 19
- Two had a NH history before brutal Bedford attack - 4
- Psychologist: Nashua man was insane at time of murder - 0
- Wanted fugitive arrested by U.S. Marshals in Manchester - 0
- Portsmouth woman faces up to life in prison in fatal overdose - 0
- Mass. sex offender indicted for sex assault on child at Plaistow Walmart - 3
- Home care worker indicted for kidnapping, sexual assault of male client - 0
- Police say house guest helped himself to credit card - 0
- Police say women were smoking crack with 2-year-old in car - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bedford's Shapiro hits lacrosse milestone - 0
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 20, 2013 - 0
- Overtime puts stress on Nashua police budget - 1
- Manchester, church group seek accord on breakfast for homeless - 7
- Ky. Sen. Rand Paul to NH GOP: Let's look like America - 12
- Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs - 7
- Derry marks a soldier's death - 2
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: NHL stars grown in the AHL - 0
- John Habib's High School Track: North boys loom as favorites in Division I meet - 0
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
Texting + driving = deadly consequences
Derry marks a soldier's death
Bedford's Shapiro hits lacrosse milestone
Memorial Day Observances 2013
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424