June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Nashua police need help identifying gas station robber
NASHUA - Nashua police released a photograph of a man they believe robbed the Shell gas station last month.
The gas station/convenience store at 301 Main St. was robbed at 8:10 p.m. on Sept. 29 by a man who stole some items and threatened to stab an employee although no weapon was shown, according to a news release.
The man ran out of the store heading west on Lake Street and was gone before police arrived.
He is described as a "very tan" white man in his late 20s to early 30s, about 5-foot-8 to 5-foot-9 and weighing 160 pounds. His face was "sunken" looking - very thin, long and with high cheek bones.
The thief was clean shaven and employees believe he has green eyes. He wore a gray knit hat, red fleece-style jacket with a small logo on the left upper arm, dark cargo-style sweatpants and brown shoes.
Anyone with information about the man or the theft is asked to call police at 603-594-3500. Information also may be provided anonymously by calling Nashua Crime Line at 603-589-1665.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATE: Elderly Nashua couple were stabbed to death - 5
- Rochester woman under arrest in underage party - 0
- Mass. police officer indicted in Salem sex assault - 1
- Russian national indicted over phony debit, credit cards - 0
- Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn - 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 6
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
- Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Apology issued for naming of Boston bomber as a victim of gun violence at Concord rally - 7
- UPDATE: Salem student receives minor injuries in bus crash - 0
- 21 in Concord wake to find their tires slashed - 0
- House proposes special session to decide Medicaid expansion - 2
- UPDATE: Police say man found dead outside Wall Street Towers jumped - 4
- House, Senate at standoff over vaccines, voter registration bill - 1
- Rochester parents called to court to answer for truant children - 2
- Exeter High teachers' resignations announced at meeting - 0
- LeBron, Heat edge Spurs in OT, force Game 7 - 0
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424