May 24, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Driver plows into Manchester crowd, injures four
MANCHESTER - Four men were injured early Monday when a man deliberately plowed his small SUV into a crowd outside a Mexican restaurant, police said.
Sgt. Paul Thompson said no one suffered life-threatening injuries but at 6:15 a.m. Monday all were still being evaluated at area hospitals.
"Right now it's looking like there's going to be some stitches and broken bones but they are still at the hospital," he said.
The incident happened at 12:05 a.m. outside the front entrance to Don Quijote Restaurant, 333 Valley St., between Beech and Maple streets.
Two groups became involved in an altercation in the parking lot, but police said it is unclear whether that dispute is what led to the operator driving into the crowd.
What is known is a Hispanic man got into a small silver SUV, similar to a Toyota Rav4 or Jeep Liberty, and drove it into them, Thompson said.
The man then drove off, turning first into the Merrill Street alley and then onto Beech Street.
Anyone with information concerning the incident is asked to call police at 668-8711 or Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Portsmouth drug raid nets four arrests for sale of heroin - 0
- Manchester Market clerk robbed by man armed with knife - 0
- Man who spent days under Salem woman's trailer recording sentenced to prison - 2
- Man sought for attempting to lure girl into white van near Nashua school - 0
- Lawyer who made porn videos of teenage daughter gets 40 years in jail - 33
- Trial delayed for Epping man charged with shooting romantic rival - 9
- Former editor indicted on child porn charges - 3
- Somersworth man indicted for Market Basket robbery in Epping - 1
- Former editor indicted on child porn charges - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Talk of UNH logo change brings out passions - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Gosselin stepping down as city AD - 0
- Lackey sharp as Red Sox pound Cleveland, Masterson - 0
- Manchester Vet Center just 'a great place' - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bedford netmen earn spot in state final - 0
- NHIAA Scoreboard, May 24, 2013 - 0
- NHIAA Div. I Track: Lynch, North boys prevail - 0
- Two found dead in Belmont; one man detained as part of investigation - 0
- Weather this weekend may be more like Veterans Day - 0
NHIAA Scoreboard, May 24, 2013
Manchester Vet Center just 'a great place'
Just say it: Our fight is with radical Islam
The casino vote: The House did its duty
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424