June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Keene YMCA employee charged in child sex case
A Keene man has been suspended from his job after being accused of having sex with a teen girl.
The Keene Sentinel reports Myles Rainey, 21, of Keene, was charged last week with engaging in the sexual acts with a 15-year-old girl between December 2011 and August 2012.
Police told the Sentinel the alleged victim is not a member of the Y. The alleged victim reportedly told police Rainey purchased alcohol for her on a number of occasions. He is due in court Oct. 10 for a probable cause hearing.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Russian national indicted over phony debit, credit cards - 0
- Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious - 23
- Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn - 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 6
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
- Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne - 1
- Manchester cabbie assaulted, robbed - 0
- Somersworth man said toddler fussed so he tied him in a blanket - 29
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Exeter High teachers' resignations announced at meeting - 0
- Rochester woman under arrest in underage party - 0
- LeBron, Heat edge Spurs in OT, force Game 7 - 0
- Santos drives in three as Curve beat Fisher Cats in 10 - 0
- Large billboards grabbing attention on Route 101 in Epping - 2
- Pearl Street lot proposal involves student housing in Manchester - 0
- Manchester VFW posts fights to survive without poker cash - 2
- Surveillance led NSA to 50 terror 'events' - 1
- Concord police stun, arrest gun rights protester after officer touched on shoulder - 46
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424