June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Gilford pair arrested on charges of selling drugs
GILFORD — A man and woman were arrested early Tuesday afternoon after an undercover drug investigation.
Mark D. Hebert Jr. and Lenor V. Jones, both 32 and of 343 Old Lakeshore Road, No. 34, were taken into custody by police who obtained arrest warrants for them for the sale of illegal drugs.
Hebert is charged with five felonies including one count each of sale of dextroamphetamine, psilocybin (hallucinogenic mushrooms) and mescaline, a hallucinogenic made from the cactus plant, and two counts of selling marijuana.
Jones is charged with criminal liability for the conduct of another, as it pertains to the marijuana sales.
Hebert is being held on $200,000 cash bail while Jones' bail was set at $50,000 cash.
According to a news release, the two are expected to face additional charges for other sales as well as the drugs found in their possession.
What's next:Both are expected to be arraigned Wednesday in 4th Circuit Court, Laconia District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH man to be tried in $13 million mortgage fraud scheme - 0
- UPDATE: Elderly Nashua couple were stabbed to death - 12
- Rochester woman under arrest in underage party - 0
- Mass. police officer indicted in Salem sex assault - 2
- Russian national indicted over phony debit, credit cards - 0
- Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn - 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 6
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Recent 'Fugitive of the Week' Michelle Smith captured in Nashua - 0
- UPDATED: Senate, House negotiators mull compromise plan to narrowly align state insurance rules with 'Obamacare' - 1
- Apology issued for naming of Boston bomber as a victim of gun violence at Concord rally - 16
- UPDATE: Salem student receives minor injuries in bus crash - 0
- House proposes special session to decide Medicaid expansion - 3
- UPDATE: Police say man found dead outside Wall Street Towers jumped - 4
- House, Senate at standoff over vaccines, voter registration bill - 1
- Rochester parents called to court to answer for truant children - 2
- Exeter High teachers' resignations announced at meeting - 0
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424