May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Gilford pair arrested on charges of selling drugs
GILFORD — A man and woman were arrested early Tuesday afternoon after an undercover drug investigation.
Mark D. Hebert Jr. and Lenor V. Jones, both 32 and of 343 Old Lakeshore Road, No. 34, were taken into custody by police who obtained arrest warrants for them for the sale of illegal drugs.
Hebert is charged with five felonies including one count each of sale of dextroamphetamine, psilocybin (hallucinogenic mushrooms) and mescaline, a hallucinogenic made from the cactus plant, and two counts of selling marijuana.
Jones is charged with criminal liability for the conduct of another, as it pertains to the marijuana sales.
Hebert is being held on $200,000 cash bail while Jones' bail was set at $50,000 cash.
According to a news release, the two are expected to face additional charges for other sales as well as the drugs found in their possession.
What's next:Both are expected to be arraigned Wednesday in 4th Circuit Court, Laconia District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Portsmouth police DWI roadblock stops 179 motorists yielding 4 arrests - 0
- Nashua man arrested on charges of sexually assaulting underage girl - 3
- Mass. men arrested on drugs, weapons charges - 0
- Mass. residents charged after Hollis man beaten and stabbed - 11
- Judge gives Salem engineer with underwater mortgage year in jail for growing pot - 1
- Teen party takes Derry rep by surprise - 27
- Not-guilty plea expected in death at Danville chief's home - 24
- Police say woman was assaulted for hours - 5
- Inmate will let judge decide fraud ID case - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH College Notebook: Honors keep coming for several Granite State athletes - 0
- Another View -- Glenn Normandeau: Protecting endangered non-game species a NH success story - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: Inventors, beware of PGL -- Paranoia, greed and laziness - 0
- Marine think tank to move to former Great Bay campus - 0
- Mike Cote's Business Editor's Notebook: Vending machines go natural - 0
- Andy Schachat's On the Run: Lots to love about NH road race/triathlon scene - 0
- Investigators seek cause of Conn. train crash - 0
- Ortiz knocks in six in Red Sox win - 0
- College Baseball: Ravens outlast Penmen in 13 to survive another day - 0
Ortiz knocks in six in Red Sox win
UNH Law School grads told to 'serve justice'
Lebanon College graduates 19
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424