June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Deerfield man arrested after seven months on the run
CANDIA — After more than seven months on the run, a Deerfield resident was arrested after he was recognized by police on Old Candia Road last Thursday at 3:45 p.m.
Police said Jack Higgins, 27, of Deerfield, was arrested for failing to appear in March in court to face charges of driving with a revoked license, negligent driving, and possession of a controlled narcotic with intent to distribue. All of the charges were issued by town in Rockingham Country, police said. Candia has no warrants against Higgins.
Higgins was arrested after Sergeant Scott Gallagher passed a BMW on Old Candia Road that police knew he had access to. Gallagher became suspicious, stopped the car and found the driver was Higgins.
He is being held at Rockingham County Jail in Brentwood, with no possibility of bail before appearing before a judge.
Police believe that Higgins had been staying with friends in Manchester, Deerfield, Raymond, and Candia. No charges are being pursued against these individuals.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATE: Elderly Nashua couple were stabbed to death - 1
- Rochester woman under arrest in underage party - 0
- Mass. police officer indicted in Salem sex assault - 1
- Russian national indicted over phony debit, credit cards - 0
- Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn - 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 6
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
- Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- House proposes special session to decide Medicaid expansion - 1
- UPDATE: Police say man found dead outside Wall Street Towers jumped - 4
- House, Senate at standoff over vaccines, voter registration bill - 0
- Rochester parents called to court to answer for truant children - 2
- Exeter High teachers' resignations announced at meeting - 0
- LeBron, Heat edge Spurs in OT, force Game 7 - 0
- Santos drives in three as Curve beat Fisher Cats in 10 - 0
- Large billboards grabbing attention on Route 101 in Epping - 2
- Pearl Street lot proposal involves student housing in Manchester - 3
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424