May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Manchester woman charged with possessing child porn
MANCHESTER - A local woman is under arrest, accused of possessing child sexual abuse images.
Lisa Biron, 42, of 42 Pratt Court, was arrested Tuesday and charged with seven counts of possessing the images, specifically with violating RSA 649-A:3 which makes it a felony to buy, procure, possess, or control any visual representation of a child engaging in sexually explicit conduct.
Police said the investigation began in late September. Investigators seized a computer which was later examined by Detective Timothy Craig. Biron was arrested based on evidence recovered from that computer, according to a news release.
She was arrested at her home without incident. Bail was set at $35,000 cash/surety. Biron is scheduled for arraignment Oct. 26 in 9th Circuit Court, Manchester District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Portsmouth police DWI roadblock stops 179 motorists yielding 4 arrests - 0
- Nashua man arrested on charges of sexually assaulting underage girl - 3
- Mass. men arrested on drugs, weapons charges - 0
- Mass. residents charged after Hollis man beaten and stabbed - 11
- Judge gives Salem engineer with underwater mortgage year in jail for growing pot - 1
- Teen party takes Derry rep by surprise - 26
- Not-guilty plea expected in death at Danville chief's home - 24
- Police say woman was assaulted for hours - 5
- Inmate will let judge decide fraud ID case - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Ortiz knocks in six in Red Sox win - 0
- College Baseball: Ravens outlast Penmen in 13 to survive another day - 0
- Three Fisher Cat hurlers combine to pitch shutout - 0
- Lakes Region, Great Bay CC hold commencement ceremonies - 0
- UNH Law School grads told to 'serve justice' - 0
- Berlin man dies while kayaking - 0
- Man seriously hurt in North Country crash of 1967 Porsche - 0
- Stonyfield founder tells FPU grads to ask, 'Why not?' - 0
- NH troopers help Boston victims - 0
Ortiz knocks in six in Red Sox win
UNH Law School grads told to 'serve justice'
Lebanon College graduates 19
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424