Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Police say PSNH employee threatened
MANCHESTER -- Police said a 50-year-old PSNH employee who had shut off power to a Bell Street residence was confronted by two men who exited the building and was threatened by one of the men.
Daniel Rabbitt, 32, of 194 Bell St., was charged with felony criminal threatening for allegedly raising a folding pocket knife over his head in a threatening manner while standing only a few feet from the PSNH employee.
Police said a witness reported Rabbitt's companion grabbed Rabbitt by the arm to restrain him.
Police said when they located Rabbitt he possessed a pocket knife similar to the one described by the victim and witness.
Rabbitt could enter no plea to the felony threatening charge, so a probable cause hearing was set for Oct. 24. Bail was set at $1,000 cash/surety.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATE: Convicted sex offender turns himself in - 0
- UPDATE: 3 teens taken into custody for Laconia boys and girls club damage - 1
- Exeter drug sweep nets four - 1
- Volunteers sought for discipline committees - 0
- Anderson lewdness trial is delayed - 5
- Police: Christmas cards stolen from mailboxes - 0
- Police probe Sanborn high school bomb threat - 0
- Raymond man faces trial in second child sex assault case - 0
- Manchester man charged with robbing store 3 times - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- College roundup: Local men's teams go 3-0 for the night - 0
- Girls basketball: Derryfield, Bow girls' teams win - 0
- Hollis teen mourned after fatal crash on turnpike - 0
- Progress reported in Pinkerton-Hooksett high school deal - 0
- LGC subsidiary accused of violating its own bylaws - 0
- Turkey Bowl brawl: Central players suspended, no discipline for Trinity team - 0
- John Stark's 'We the People' gears up for civics competition - 0
- PSNH on defense over scrubber cost 'escalation' - 0
- Feds and state probe suspended county attorney's handling of funds - 0
Exeter drug sweep nets four
Win tickets to see Medium Lauren Rainbow
Wreaths Across America get big send-off
Bird blenders: 'Green energy' sacrifice
Anderson lewdness trial is delayed
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424