Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Police: Manchester resident threatened by prowler
MANCHESTER — Police say a prowler threatened a Becker Street resident who confronted him after seeing him trying door handles on cars parked in the neighborhood.
Police said Steven Souza, 36, of 119 Becker St., was in his apartment about 11 p.m. Wednesday when he heard noises outside, looked outside and saw two men. He watched as one of them went from driveway to driveway, checking the doors on parked vehicles.
Souza went outside, confronted both men and told them to leave the area. The one checking the car doors, who police identified as Alexi Santiago, 20, of 241 Spruce St., took off his shirt and challenged Souza to a fight, according to a police news release.
Santiago also allegedly threatened to return later with a gun and shoot people. His companion tried to calm him down and get him to leave the area, according to police.
Officers arrived on the scene and arrested Santiago, who police said appeared to be under the influence of alcohol. He was charged with prowling, criminal threatening and being a minor in possession of alcohol.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
- Driver arrested after nearly hitting Canaan police chief - 0
- Police say man attacked woman with sword - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Former Berlin man to be sentenced April 1 for credit union robbery - 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Red Sox deal Morales for backup infielder - 0
- It's a season of switching teams for NASCAR drivers - 0
- Central girls down Trinity in OT - 0
- Pistons edge Celtics - 0
- Business is good for football elite - 0
- Negotiator: Israeli-Palestinian talks might take year to complete - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 0
- Jackknifed propane tanker closes I-293 to traffic for hours in aftermath - 0
- “The VA has pointed me in the right direction,” he said. - 0
Police say man attacked woman with sword
The Music Hall presents 'Messiah Sing'
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424