Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
U.S. Marshal: Fugitive drug dealer arrested in Tilton
CONCORD — A man wanted for selling crack cocaine in Concord was arrested Wednesday morning in Tilton.
Hon Luu, 52, no fixed address, was arrested at 263 Laconia Road by Tilton police and deputies with the Merrimack County Sheriff’s Office.
His arrest was the result of a collaborative effort involving Concord, Laconia and Tilton, the sheriff’s office and the U.S. Marshal’s Fugitive Task Force.
Luu was arraigned in 6th Circuit Court, Concord District Division, Wednesday afternoon.
According to a news release issued by Deputy U.S. Marshal Jeffrey White, Luu is facing charges in Belknap County Superior Court and is awaiting trial on three counts of dealing prescription narcotics.
“We take drug-related offenses in Belknap County very seriously,” said Belknap County Attorney Melissa Guldbrandsen. “This arrest proved that Luu’s illicit activities extend beyond the borders of Belknap County, and as such I intend to hold him completely accountable for this conduct.”
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Mother and child startled by late-night intruder in their Manchester living room - 0
- Hollis police use stun gun on man described as unruly - 0
- Rochester man arrested after crash in Somersworth - 0
- Dover man accused of trying to sexually assault a girl - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Police: Boscawen chase involved homeless man at wheel - 0
- Plaistow man in toddler abuse case indicted in jail assault - 2
- Salem man seeks sentence reduction in infant abuse case - 0
- Londonderry man sentenced to jail time following standoff - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Boston marks anniversary of bombing with somber ceremonies - 0
- Warning issued to teens taking the ‘Polar Plunge’ challenge - 0
- Top Manchester school officials no longer must live in city - 8
- Vote: ‘No nit’ policy relaxed for Manchester schools - 3
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat Hopefully, this too shall pass - 0
- Poll: More than 25% haven't heard of Northern Pass; mixed attitudes for others - 9
- Flood watch and rain follow day of near-record temperatures - 0
- NH doctors: There's more to Medicare list than meets the eye - 3
- Belmont students consider dropping 'offensive' mascot - 22
License revocations for DWI announced
Berlin BioPower plant coming up to speed
Rep. Shea-Porter honored for efforts to aid in health care by National Association of Community Health Centers
Manchester settles with federal civil rights agency over minority students in advanced courses
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917