Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Dover man charged with DWI in Rochester Thursday evening
ROCHESTER – A Dover man was arrested after allegedly being involved an alcohol-related accident along North Main Street this afternoon.
Police, firefighters and emergency personnel responded around 5:24 p.m. after a northbound 2003 Ford F150 pickup, driven by John Maloney, 28, of Dover, struck a utility pole at the intersection of Maple Street.
The Ford, which sustained damage to the right front fender and wheel in the collision, was later towed from the scene. North Main Street remained open during the incident.
Paramedics transported Maloney, who sustained non-life threatening injuries, to Frisbie Memorial Hospital. He later was charged with DWI.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police: Christmas cards stolen from mailboxes - 0
- Police probe Sanborn high school bomb threat - 0
- Raymond man faces trial in second child sex assault case - 0
- Manchester man charged with robbing store 3 times - 0
- Laconia boys and girls club damaged in burglary - 0
- Fugitive Task Force searching for convicted sex offender - 0
- Enfield man killed in hit-and-run in Vermont - 0
- Plea deal possible in Littleton murder - 0
- Winchester man files to plead guilty in crash that killed his brother - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Town's Visiting Nurse Service to get new lease on life in 2014 - 0
- Volunteers sought for discipline committees - 0
- In Portsmouth, ACA primer fails to draw much interest - 0
- Heating fuel assistance funding cuts draw ire of Rep. Kuster - 0
- Nashua aldermen vote for new leadership - 0
- Negotiations with city teachers collapse; Gatsas to take over talks - 0
- Wildcats hockey team falls from national rankings - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Another battle looms for Gronk - 0
- Former Kennett quarterback bowl-bound as BC lineman - 0
Wreaths Across America get big send-off
Where’s Waldo? Just ask the NSA
New UNH logo draws mixed reactions
John DiStaso's Granite Status: National Democratic chair to speak at NHIOP in January; Cataldo backs Kenney for Executive Council
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424