Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Backpage.com posting leads to prostitution arrests
MANCHESTER - Police arrested three men in an undercover sting targeting prostitution arranged through the internet.
Investigators posted an advertisement in the "escort" section of backpage.com and received several calls from men inquiring about the services being offered.
During a phone conversation with an undercover officer, police said the men agreed to pay money in exchange for sexual contact. Each man scheduled an appointment to meet with the undercover officer on Thursday at a local hotel.
When they arrived, they were met by police who arrested them for prostitution.
Charged were Mark Cooper, 40, of Derry, Keith Gerbrands, 39, of Peabody, Mass., and Jaime Aranzabal, 27, of Derry.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- In Gorham, landlord saw a change in kidnap suspect - 0
- Family of abduction survivor Elizabeth Smart offers hope in wake of Conway teen's ordeal - 1
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
- Update: Londonderry search of shooting victim's home has concluded - 0
- N.Y. man sentenced in sex assault of NH child in 1988 - 0
- Hearing ordered in 1971 murder - 0
- Police investigating bank robbery in Nashua - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onfrio's Patriots Notebook: Finding a way to win - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: NoNose gets readers talking like nobody's business - 0
- Know the Law: Your trust can be named beneficiary of an IRA - 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 0
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 0
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Martin, Pinkerton top Salem in tournament - 0
- Inmate reported missing from Concord transitional unit - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
'Everybody was extremely fortunate'
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483