Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Backpage.com posting leads to prostitution arrests
MANCHESTER - Police arrested three men in an undercover sting targeting prostitution arranged through the internet.
Investigators posted an advertisement in the "escort" section of backpage.com and received several calls from men inquiring about the services being offered.
During a phone conversation with an undercover officer, police said the men agreed to pay money in exchange for sexual contact. Each man scheduled an appointment to meet with the undercover officer on Thursday at a local hotel.
When they arrived, they were met by police who arrested them for prostitution.
Charged were Mark Cooper, 40, of Derry, Keith Gerbrands, 39, of Peabody, Mass., and Jaime Aranzabal, 27, of Derry.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett - 0
- Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges - 3
- Manchester woman accused of driving on sidewalk chasing boyfriend - 8
- Vehicle stops in Manchester yield 3 drug arrests - 1
- Pelham had employed finance head charged with embezzlement - 0
- Two in Keene robbed at home - 0
- Mass. man accused in sex assault of teen in Nashua - 0
- Police seek 4 teens for Manchester robbery - 0
- Manchester man charged in forklift theft - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sports Briefs: No miracle finish for Vonn - 0
- Browns QB Campbell cleared to face Pats - 0
- Bruins defenseman Boychuk's status unknown - 1
- SNHU seeks NCAA title - 0
- Wildcat gridders visit Maine in defining game for program - 2
- Manchester needs more police department argues in staffing report - 6
- Reams threatens to sue county commissioners - 7
- Mont Vernon picks Milford officer as next police chief - 1
- NH veterans remember attack on Pearl Harbor - 0
Reams threatens to sue county commissioners
'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett
Conway is heartened by word of her letter
Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges
Nashua hero up for Carnegie award
McWages: They're about value
Pot debate precedes legislative hearings
Dingman: 'I try to be a better person'
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans
Scott Brown still weighing options
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424