Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Backpage.com posting leads to prostitution arrests
MANCHESTER - Police arrested three men in an undercover sting targeting prostitution arranged through the internet.
Investigators posted an advertisement in the "escort" section of backpage.com and received several calls from men inquiring about the services being offered.
During a phone conversation with an undercover officer, police said the men agreed to pay money in exchange for sexual contact. Each man scheduled an appointment to meet with the undercover officer on Thursday at a local hotel.
When they arrived, they were met by police who arrested them for prostitution.
Charged were Mark Cooper, 40, of Derry, Keith Gerbrands, 39, of Peabody, Mass., and Jaime Aranzabal, 27, of Derry.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Claremont man indicted on two charges of arson - 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 26
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483