May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Maine cabbie held up in Manchester
MANCHESTER — Police are searching for a man who tried to rob a cab driver at gunpoint Friday afternoon, police said in a release.
A man described as white or Hispanic and in his late 20s, with an athletic build and black hair wearing a black, puffy jacket, jeans and sneakers robbed the driver, Tina Shaw, 45, of Maine, after she drove him from Portland, Maine, to Manchester, the release said.
Upon arriving in Manchester, the man pulled out a black handgun and demanded her money, the release said. Shaw ran away and saw that the man ran away as well, likely without any money, the release said.
Anyone with information about the incident is asked to call police at 668-8711.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Portsmouth manhunt suspect turns himself in to police - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Manchester murder case remains 'active' - 0
- Manchester man gets federal prison time for mail fraud - 0
- Duo allegedly chased off by Windham neighbor with broom indicted over break-in - 6
- Plea deal expected for man who tried to take officer's gun - 0
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Man who confronts burglar in Nashua gets bit - 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- White powder in Salem shipping container posed no serious risks - 0
- 65 mph OK for E-ZPass drivers with opening of new lanes at Hooksett toll plaza - 0
- Updated: NH Senate kills House-passed gas, tobacco tax hikes - 1
- Senate Finance Committee rejects Medicaid expansion - 11
- Buchholz moves to 7-0 as Red Sox post win - 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 30
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
- Officials say Goffstown High ‘safe’ after threat of violence - 1
License revocations for DWI announced
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424