Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Maine cabbie held up in Manchester
MANCHESTER — Police are searching for a man who tried to rob a cab driver at gunpoint Friday afternoon, police said in a release.
A man described as white or Hispanic and in his late 20s, with an athletic build and black hair wearing a black, puffy jacket, jeans and sneakers robbed the driver, Tina Shaw, 45, of Maine, after she drove him from Portland, Maine, to Manchester, the release said.
Upon arriving in Manchester, the man pulled out a black handgun and demanded her money, the release said. Shaw ran away and saw that the man ran away as well, likely without any money, the release said.
Anyone with information about the incident is asked to call police at 668-8711.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Conn. man charged in hit and run - 0
- FBI 'concerned' for Hernandez - 0
- Dingman granted conditional parole - 6
- Manchester gas station burglarized - 0
- Conn. tractor-trailer driver charged in Manchester hit and run - 3
- Goffstown man held in Triangle Credit Union robbery, burglaries - 1
- 2 Bay State men arrested for Peterborough credit union robbery - 1
- Hudson man facing DWI charge after crash - 0
- Police recover stolen SUV investigating burglary - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Officials will share new information about missing Conway teen - 1
- South Africa's Nelson Mandela dies at 95 - 1
- Fire scene closes Goffstown's Paige Hill Road - 0
- Gas tax increase would be tied to consumer price index - 8
- Suicide bomber, gunmen kill 52 in Yemen - 0
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown to be in Londonderry tonight, says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans - 10
- Minimum wage rally at South Willow McDonald's - 15
- Frisbie hospital seeks hearing on network exclusion, information denial - 0
- Ayotte praised over attempt to change broadband funding - 0
Dingman granted conditional parole
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown to be in Londonderry tonight, says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424