May 24, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Police: Three caught, fourth sought in Concord armed robbery
CONCORD - Three city residents are under arrest and police are searching for a fourth man in connection with an armed robbery Thursday afternoon on Hall Street.
Police said Cory W. Porter, 28, his wife Angela Marie Porter, 31, Sarah Lynn Patz, 32, and James Hunter decided to rob two people they believed had drugs.
About 2:30 p.m. Thursday, the group was in a car when they spotted the targeted individuals walking on Hall Street. Police said Cory W. Porter and Patz got out of the car at 91 Hall St. and hid behind a bush to wait for their targets. When the two people neared, they confronted them and Cory Porter threatened them with a handgun, police said.
The Porters and Hunter fled the scene in the car while Patz took off on foot, according to police.
A witness to the robbery called police and then drove after the getaway car, relaying its location to dispatch. When the car stopped near an old Suncook Road apartment complex, Cory Porter got out and ran, according to a news release.
Angela Porter and Hunter were arrested there and about two hours later, police located Patz and arrested her. Porter and Patz are charged with conspiracy to commit armed robbery, while Hunter faces a charge of criminal liability for the conduct of another.
Police continue to search for Cory Porter who is wanted for robbery, criminal threatening and conspiracy to commit robbery.
Lt. Timothy O'Malley said none of the three arrested possessed any drugs; the victims told investigators they were robbed of money.
"The victims have alleged that this was about money but we have information it may have involved drugs," O'Malley said.
He said the robbery was not a random crime.
Anyone with information about the robbery or where Cory Porter may be located is asked to call police at 225-8600 or Concord Regional Crimeline at 226-3100.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Portsmouth drug raid nets four arrests for sale of heroin - 0
- Manchester Market clerk robbed by man armed with knife - 0
- Man who spent days under Salem woman's trailer recording sentenced to prison - 2
- Man sought for attempting to lure girl into white van near Nashua school - 0
- Lawyer who made porn videos of teenage daughter gets 40 years in jail - 33
- Trial delayed for Epping man charged with shooting romantic rival - 9
- Former editor indicted on child porn charges - 3
- Somersworth man indicted for Market Basket robbery in Epping - 1
- Former editor indicted on child porn charges - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Talk of UNH logo change brings out passions - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Gosselin stepping down as city AD - 0
- Lackey sharp as Red Sox pound Cleveland, Masterson - 0
- Manchester Vet Center just 'a great place' - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bedford netmen earn spot in state final - 0
- NHIAA Scoreboard, May 24, 2013 - 0
- NHIAA Div. I Track: Lynch, North boys prevail - 0
- Two found dead in Belmont; one man detained as part of investigation - 0
- Weather this weekend may be more like Veterans Day - 0
NHIAA Scoreboard, May 24, 2013
Memorial Day services, events around NH
Just say it: Our fight is with radical Islam
The casino vote: The House did its duty
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424