Home » News » Roads and Travel
NHDOT hosts informational meeting for U.S. 1 widening in Seabrook
SEABROOK — An informational meeting is being held at town hall on Tuesday, Oct. 23 to discuss the widening of a section of U.S. Route 1.
The widening project will provide a second southbound through lane from Perkins Avenue to Autumn Way.
The purpose of the meeting, which begins at 7 p.m., is to present citizens and public officials with information regarding the proposed project and to solicit public input in order to ensure that the project decisions meet public transportation needs, community goals and protects and enhances the environment.
The meeting is being held by the New Hampshire Department of Transportation.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Town may have to fix grave error - 3
- Updated: Winning Powerball ticket sold in Fla.; 2, $1M tickets sold in NH - 0
- No more Winni whoppers: Fishing Derby winner will have to take lie detector test - 11
- Learning the way of the gun in Wakefield - 2
- Peterborough's renovated Adams Pool to open in June - 0
- Supreme Court says Manchester man who lost towed car while hospitalized can sue - 4
- Powerball jackpot: Another chance at the (your) golden ticket - 1
- Endowment established for Milford support organization Bridges - 0
- Flags to fly at half-staff Wednesday and Friday - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Banker convicted of fraud in scheme involving press maker exec - 0
- Mass. man charged in Nashua hit-and-run - 0
- Bedford's Shapiro hits lacrosse milestone - 0
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 20, 2013 - 0
- Police say man held girlfriend in car, arrest him - 0
- Overtime puts stress on Nashua police budget - 1
- Manchester, church group seek accord on breakfast for homeless - 10
- Ky. Sen. Rand Paul to NH GOP: Let's look like America - 13
- Man gunned down on Manchester street was talented graffiti artist - 36
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
Texting + driving = deadly consequences
Derry marks a soldier's death
Memorial Day Observances 2013