Spooktacular Horrible’s parade kicks off Halloween in Pelham
Fire trucks will lead a parade of ghosts, ghouls and goblins through the town center, starting at 5:30 p.m. in front of the Pelham Public Library in the Village Green. Monsters of all ages are invited to march along Marsh Road to the back of Pelham Elementary School where the festivities will begin.
An assortment of creatures and hearses from Canobie Lake Park';s Screeemfest will set the mood. A free haunted hayride is offered for those who dare. Timid revelers may choose the ';not so scary'; hayride.
Everyone in costume is invited to dig into the front-end loader filled with candy. Guests can enjoy fresh apple cider, hot cocoa, baked goods, popcorn, and hot dogs while supplies last. Halloween movies will be shown on the outdoor big screen throughout the event.
The evening is sponsored by the Pelham Firefighters Association and the Pelham Firefighters IAFF Local 4546.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.