June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Man wanted for Mass. bank robbery arrested at Salem motel
SALEM — A man wanted for a bank robbery in Somerville, Mass., was arrested Tuesday morning at a local motel.
Michael Tucker, 45, was arrested at the Red Roof Inn, where he had rented a room, according to a news release issued by the U.S. Marshal Service.
Westwood, Mass., police, were investigating Tucker on an unrelated case and recognized him as the bank robber after seeing a photo taken from bank surveillance video, according to Somerville police.
Authorities initially arrested Tucker on a warrant charging him with violating parole related to a prior bank robbery conviction that sent him to federal prison for 12 1/2 years.
Later in the day, he was charged with Saturday's robbery of the Somerville Citizen's Bank and with a gas station burglary on Oct. 4 in Westwood.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 0
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
- Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne - 1
- Manchester cabbie assaulted, robbed - 0
- Somersworth man said toddler fussed so he tied him in a blanket - 22
- Hooksett mother arrested for making repeated 911 calls, police say - 2
- Plea expected from woman who allegedly stole from elderly couple - 1
- Judge cancels the scheduled rape trial of a Raymond man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Driver rescued after Franklin crash, 50-foot plunge - 0
- Storms knock out power to about 3,600 PSNH customers - 0
- Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious - 0
- American Medical Response back in good graces of key Manchester officials - 0
- Lebanon’s Colette Schmidt captures N.E. girls’ golf tourney crown - 0
- Sixteen make cut at State Am qualifying - 0
- Granite Stater Matt Bonner in position for another NBA title - 0
- Clippers, Celtics resume talks on Doc, Garnett deal - 0
- Children hurt when tire swings falls in Manchester playground - 0
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time
Epping man’s hope for working van realized
Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious
Traffic stops in spotlight
One era ends, another begins at Union Leader
A Medicaid reduction? That is not likely
Study recommends Millyard parking garage
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424