Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Hudson man is charged after a gun is found in his vehicle
HUDSON — Police arrested a Hudson man on a felony receiving stolen property charge after a stolen handgun was found in his vehicle.
Douglas Delisle, 53, of 220 Derry Road, was released on $5,000 personal recognizance bail and scheduled for arraignment Nov. 13 in Circuit Court-Nashua District Division.
Police Lt. Francis Sullivan said a .38-caliber handgun, stolen in Hampstead, was part of the inventory done when a vehicle was towed in Nashua. Sullivan said Delisle was arrested after the vehicle was tied to him.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Plaistow man in toddler abuse case indicted in jail assault - 1
- Salem man seeks sentence reduction in infant abuse case - 0
- Londonderry man sentenced to jail time following standoff - 0
- Four weekend business burglaries reported - 0
- Candia teen charged with burglarizing home - 1
- Hanover man arrested after incident in Dartmouth president's office - 0
- Pursuit ends with gun possession arrest - 0
- Mont Vernon man arrested for DWI after police find him slumped over wheel - 5
- Ex-Salem cop indicted for assault of pursuit suspect - 5
READER COMMENTS: 3
- Vote: ‘No nit’ policy relaxed for Manchester schools - 1
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat Hopefully, this too shall pass - 0
- Poll: More than 25% haven't heard of Northern Pass; mixed attitudes for others - 3
- Flood watch and rain follow day of near-record temperatures - 0
- NH doctors: There's more to Medicare list than meets the eye - 0
- Belmont students consider dropping 'offensive' mascot - 2
- Rindge to celebrate community policing award - 0
- Rep. Shea-Porter honored for efforts to aid in health care by National Association of Community Health Centers - 2
License revocations for DWI announced
Berlin BioPower plant coming up to speed
Rep. Shea-Porter honored for efforts to aid in health care by National Association of Community Health Centers
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917