Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Three accused of stealing copper from Home Depot in Salem
Jennifer Botzos, 38, of Lowell, Mass. was arrested by Salem police on Friday after she allegedly tried to steal copper from a Home Depot store on Route 28.
Tige Dyer, 38, of Lowell, Mass. was among three people arrested by Salem police on Friday on drug charges. Police say they made the arrests in response to a shoplifting report at a Home Depot store. COURTESY
SALEM — Police arrested three people accused of stealing copper from a Home Depot store on Friday, including two women who had active arrest warrants.
Police charged the trio on Friday just after 3:05 p.m. after they were pulled over along Rockingham Boulevard.
Loss prevention workers had retrieved the copper inside the store, where it was dumped just before the suspects fled the premises, police said.
When police searched the getaway car, they found heroin, marijuana and Suboxone, along with various drug paraphernalia.
Police arrested the driver, Tige Dyer, 38, of Lowell, Mass., with operating after suspension and two counts of possession of a controlled drug.
Jennifer Botzos, 38, of Lowell, Mass., was charged with willful concealment, and three counts of possession of a controlled drug. She had a warrant for her arrest.
Breanna Montbleau, 23, of Lowell, Mass., was charged with two counts of possession of a controlled drug, and possession of a dangerous weapon.
Botzos allegedly had a switchblade on her when she was taken into custody. She also had an active warrant for her arrest.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 2
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 2
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 2
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Memorial heroic in NHIAA Div. I basketball semifinal defeat - 0
- Excess school money may target crowded classes in Manchester - 0
- Nashua board members apologize for signingCommon Core letter - 0
- Sen. Shaheen participates in all-night climate change ‘talkathon’ - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Monarchs' Derek Forbort in the right place at the right time - 0
- Educators, advocates speak to new standards for use of force - 0
- Two Manchester health clinics working on merger plan - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- Franklin’s newest police recruit, a German shepherd pup, can smell trouble - 0
Allenstown rejects town and school budgets
Crowley elected in Northfield
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'