UNH to honor sophomore Elizabeth Marriott as search continues
DURHAM — A gathering to reflect on the life of Elizabeth "Lizzi” Marriott is being held by the University of New Hampshire Thursday at 12:30 p.m.
The UNH sophomore was last seen leaving a class Tuesday, Oct. 9, the same night police allege Seth Mazzaglia, 29, of 1 Mill St., Apt. 341, Dover, suffocated and/or strangled her in his apartment.
The gathering on the Thompson Hall lawn will allow an opportunity for brief remarks and personal reflection and is open to the public.
University officials moved the start of a scheduled campus master plan forum to 1:15 p.m. Thursday to accommodate the gathering.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- New UNH logo draws mixed reactions - 10
- Nashua school board approves changes in design, hospitality, music programs - 0
- Claremont seeks alternatives to demolishing Stevens High School stage - 0
- UNH unveils new 'shield' logo - 26
- UNH lecturers seek to unionize - 12
- Jump seen in number of free, reduced-price meals at NH schools - 1
- Policy change on school milk may cut food waste - 0
- Youngsters show how they would battle 'Nature's Fury' - 0
- Exploring the dark side of social media - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Town's Visiting Nurse Service to get new lease on life in 2014 - 0
- Volunteers sought for discipline committees - 0
- In Portsmouth, ACA primer fails to draw much interest - 0
- Heating fuel assistance funding cuts draw ire of Rep. Kuster - 0
- Nashua aldermen vote for new leadership - 0
- Negotiations with city teachers collapse; Gatsas to take over talks - 0
- Wildcats hockey team falls from national rankings - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Another battle looms for Gronk - 0
- Former Kennett quarterback bowl-bound as BC lineman - 0
Wreaths Across America get big send-off
Where’s Waldo? Just ask the NSA
New UNH logo draws mixed reactions
Bird blenders: 'Green energy' sacrifice