Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Armed man robs Dover market
DOVER - Dicicco's Market on Washington Street was robbed Wednesday night by a man armed with a knife, police said.
The robbery happened just before 7:30 p.m. at the 385 Washington St. convenience store.
The robber, described as a 6-foot white man with a thin to medium build, entered the store with a knife, demanded cash and then fled the store with the money.
He wore a dark baseball hat, dark pants and tan work boots. He also wore a dark sweatshirt with a large "L" on the left chest, the #7 on the right sleeve and lettering on the back.
The clerk was the only person in the store at the time of the robbery, according to a police news release. No one was injured.
A police dog was brought to the scene to search the area while members of the department's Crime Scene Unit processed the scene.
Anyone with information about the robbery is asked to call police at 603-742-4646. Anonymous tips may be called into the Dover Crimeline at 603-749-6000 or online at dovernhcrimeline.org .
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Brothers accused of stealing candy from launderette - 0
- Maine man faces charges for alleged baseball bat beating - 0
- Man holds car thief at bay with gun until police arrive - 29
- Corrections officials may delay mail restrictions - 1
- City logs 2 robberies within 45 minutes - 0
- Police say man kept suspect at gunpoint in Nashua hospital parking lot - 2
- Loan company and its officials accused of operating illegally in NH - 3
- Two robberies within 45 minutes in Manchester - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester's O'Neill, Lebanon's Morrill form UNH's 'Granite Wall' - 0
- Stretch of I-293 North and South closed after propane tank crashes - 1
- $13m contract recommended for next phase of Nashua parkway - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0
- Trinity-Central game pushed to tonight - 0
- Derryfield's Hyde, Faulkner star in ski relays - 0
Shaheen, Ayotte split on House budget plan
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424