Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Armed man robs Dover market
DOVER - Dicicco's Market on Washington Street was robbed Wednesday night by a man armed with a knife, police said.
The robbery happened just before 7:30 p.m. at the 385 Washington St. convenience store.
The robber, described as a 6-foot white man with a thin to medium build, entered the store with a knife, demanded cash and then fled the store with the money.
He wore a dark baseball hat, dark pants and tan work boots. He also wore a dark sweatshirt with a large "L" on the left chest, the #7 on the right sleeve and lettering on the back.
The clerk was the only person in the store at the time of the robbery, according to a police news release. No one was injured.
A police dog was brought to the scene to search the area while members of the department's Crime Scene Unit processed the scene.
Anyone with information about the robbery is asked to call police at 603-742-4646. Anonymous tips may be called into the Dover Crimeline at 603-749-6000 or online at dovernhcrimeline.org .
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 0
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 6
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 1
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 2
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 10
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Merrimack survives scare - 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Central breaks away from Exeter - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth drops tournament opener - 0
- FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon - 0
- Official says Manchester lost out on $1.5m for cell tower court has now ordered built - 2
- John Habib's City Sports: Derryfield's 'Mouse' made his mark - 0
- Rondo leads Celtics past Nets - 0
- Hats off to O'Neill, Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Maughn, Memorial top Londonderry - 0
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief