Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Armed man robs Dover market
DOVER - Dicicco's Market on Washington Street was robbed Wednesday night by a man armed with a knife, police said.
The robbery happened just before 7:30 p.m. at the 385 Washington St. convenience store.
The robber, described as a 6-foot white man with a thin to medium build, entered the store with a knife, demanded cash and then fled the store with the money.
He wore a dark baseball hat, dark pants and tan work boots. He also wore a dark sweatshirt with a large "L" on the left chest, the #7 on the right sleeve and lettering on the back.
The clerk was the only person in the store at the time of the robbery, according to a police news release. No one was injured.
A police dog was brought to the scene to search the area while members of the department's Crime Scene Unit processed the scene.
Anyone with information about the robbery is asked to call police at 603-742-4646. Anonymous tips may be called into the Dover Crimeline at 603-749-6000 or online at dovernhcrimeline.org .
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- Rochester shooting investigated - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 1
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 1
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
- Nine arrested in Ossipee drug sweep - 0
- Litchfield woman charged in theft at local grocery store - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester man suffers head injury trying to break up fight - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Revised lice policy gets cool reception from some at Manchester school meeting - 0
- March storm brings accumulation mystery, maybe misery - 0
- Manchester’s Slebodnick stars in Cornell’s title win - 0
- NHIAA Girls’ Div. I final four offers intriguing matchups - 0
- Goffstown voters have lots to consider with schools - 0
- With snow budget depleted, Nashua dips into trust fund - 0
- Police union contract a top concern for Bedford voters - 0
- Proposed school budget creates stir in Allenstown - 0
- Sen. Ayotte vows to fight on after her military sex assault bill passes - 2
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus
Dover man found not guilty of sex assault but convicted of drugging three women in Portsmouth