June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Manchester officer facing felony after alleged DWI crash resigns
MANCHESTER — The Manchester police officer charged with DWI after he crashed his personal car into another vehicle on Interstate-93 Tuesday has resigned from the police department.
Police Chief David Mara told the New Hampshire Sunday News that David Connare submitted his resignation in a letter Friday afternoon and “I accepted it.”
Connare was arrested and charged with DWI, a misdemeanor, and felony reckless conduct after the crash, which happened around 7 p.m. just south of Exit 6. A state police press release stated that both speed and alcohol “were contributing factors in the crash.”
Connare, who was off-duty at the time, was traveling south on I-93 when his Mazda 3 crashed into the vehicle ahead of him, a Mazda Tribute driven by Heather Oregan of Hudson. Both drivers were hurt and both were treated at Elliot Hospital and later released.
Connare is scheduled to appear in Manchester District Court on Dec. 10.
He could not be reached for comment Saturday.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATE: Elderly Nashua couple were stabbed to death - 2
- Rochester woman under arrest in underage party - 0
- Mass. police officer indicted in Salem sex assault - 1
- Russian national indicted over phony debit, credit cards - 0
- Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn - 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 6
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
- Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 21 in Concord wake to find their tires slashed - 0
- House proposes special session to decide Medicaid expansion - 1
- UPDATE: Police say man found dead outside Wall Street Towers jumped - 4
- House, Senate at standoff over vaccines, voter registration bill - 0
- Rochester parents called to court to answer for truant children - 2
- Exeter High teachers' resignations announced at meeting - 0
- LeBron, Heat edge Spurs in OT, force Game 7 - 0
- Santos drives in three as Curve beat Fisher Cats in 10 - 0
- Large billboards grabbing attention on Route 101 in Epping - 3
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424