Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
September Hampton Road car fire in Exeter brings charges
EXETER -- Police have charged a man in connection with a car fire on Hampton Road last month.
William Wall, 28, no address given, faces charges of arson and receiving stolen property after he allegedly stole a vehicle in Hampton and then set it on fire on Sept. 15.
Wall was arraigned on the charges at the 10th Circuit Court in Brentwood on Oct. 18 and was being held on $25,000 cash bail at the Rockingham County jail. The charges are class B felonies, each punishable by 3 ½ to 7 years in state prison and a $4,000 fine.
Jason Schreiber, Union Leader Correspondent
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Brothers accused of stealing candy from launderette - 0
- Maine man faces charges for alleged baseball bat beating - 0
- Man holds car thief at bay with gun until police arrive - 39
- Corrections officials may delay mail restrictions - 1
- City logs 2 robberies within 45 minutes - 0
- Police say man kept suspect at gunpoint in Nashua hospital parking lot - 2
- Loan company and its officials accused of operating illegally in NH - 3
- Two robberies within 45 minutes in Manchester - 2
- Propane truck overturns on Bow side street - 0
- NH makes tort reform group's 'Judicial Hellholes' list - 2
- Manchester's O'Neill, Lebanon's Morrill form UNH's 'Granite Wall' - 0
- UPDATE: Stretch of I-293 South, North lanes reopen after propane tank crashes - 1
- $13m contract recommended for next phase of Nashua parkway - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0
Sales of new limited edition ‘Old Man’ liquor bottles will help fund Hall of Flags restoration projectREADER COMMENTS: 0
Shaheen, Ayotte split on House budget plan
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424