June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Bay State man involved in Hampstead fatal crash attends hearing
PLAISTOW -- A Massachusetts man charged in a fatal crash in Hampstead made a brief court appearance Monday, but will return next month for a probable cause hearing.
Carlos M. Herrera, 30, of 123 Oak St., Clinton, Mass., was expected to face a probable cause hearing Monday in the 10th Circuit Court in Plaistow, but the hearing was postponed to Nov. 5.
Herrera is charged with negligent homicide after he allegedly failed to stop at a stop sign at the intersection of Emerson Avenue and Route 121 in Hampstead on July 28.
Herrera's 2011 Hyundai Elantra collided with a 2005 Nissan Xterra driven by Althea Hicks, 42, of Londonderry. She later died from her injuries.
Herrera remains free on $25,000 personal recognizance bail.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Russian national indicted over phony debit, credit cards - 0
- Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious - 22
- Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn - 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 6
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
- Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne - 1
- Manchester cabbie assaulted, robbed - 0
- Somersworth man said toddler fussed so he tied him in a blanket - 29
READER COMMENTS: 0
- LeBron, Heat edge Spurs in OT, force Game 7 - 0
- Santos drives in three as Curve beat Fisher Cats in 10 - 0
- Large billboards grabbing attention on Route 101 in Epping - 2
- Pearl Street lot proposal involves student housing in Manchester - 0
- Manchester VFW posts fights to survive without poker cash - 0
- Surveillance led NSA to 50 terror 'events' - 0
- One arrested as Concord gun-control rally gets rowdy - 23
- Celtics, Clippers call off Doc deal - 0
- High school football is in the air as CHad practice opens - 0
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424