Home » News » Public Safety
Six vehicles damaged in Hampton Beach accident
HAMPTON BEACH — Six vehicles were damaged on Tuesday morning when a 1996 Saturn became airborne and struck several parked cars.
Hampton police responded to the scene in front of the Ashworth Hotel around 7:30 a.m. on Tuesday where they found the Saturn had crashed into several vehicles in the hotel’s leased spaces on the southbound side of the guardrail.
The driver of the Saturn has been identified as Cameron Couture of Hampton. No age or specific address was provided by police.
Police said Couture’s vehicle left the roadway and struck a curb before becoming airborne and striking three cars. He then hit a fourth vehicle, pushing that vehicle into another parked vehicle.
In all, six vehicles, including the Saturn, were damaged in the collision, which remains under investigation by Hampton police.
Police did not say whether Couture was injured in the accident and calls to the department were not returned on Tuesday.
- - - - - - - -
Gretyl Macalaster may be reached at email@example.com.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nottingham man injured in wagon accident suing Hampton Falls orchard - 1
- Lightning strikes Manchester home, sparks fire - 0
- Asphalt truck overturns in Jaffrey - 0
- Police to educate Manchester motorists on distracted driving - 6
- Bird's nest may have caused house fire in Hudson - 1
- New Ipswich man burned in garage fire, flown to Boston - 0
- Two sustained minor injuries in Rochester crash Sunday - 0
- Boat crash in Tuftonboro investigated - 0
- Driving lesson turns into car accident in Laconia - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man who confronts burglar in Nashua gets bit - 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Last-minute lobbying frantic as House prepares for casino vote - 0
- Pease chosen to receive new KC-46A refueling tanker; to bring 100 jobs - 1
- FBI agent kills Florida man with suspected ties to Marathon bombing - 1
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 0
- Lightning strikes home in Exeter - 0
- For now, no more breakfasts in Manchester's Veterans Park - 11
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 2
License revocations for DWI announced
UPDATED: Derry marks a soldier's death
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs