Hanover resident Quentin Reeve takes CHaD Hero Half Marathon
Quentin Reeve won the CHaD Hero Half Marathon in 1:16:40 Sunday afternoon in Hanover and John Conley won the Ripcord 5K event in 19:26. Both winners are residents of Hanover.
J.C. Pinto of Jacksonville, Fla., was the fastest to cross in the women’s half marathon in 1:30:12. West Lebanon’s Beth McCubbin was the only woman to break the 20 minute mark in the women’s 5K event and finished in a top time of 19:58.
Hanover’s Alex Hall took second in the men’s half marathon in 1:17:29 with Montpelier’s Gavin Boyles rounding out the top three in 1:19:18. Ethan Winter of Hanover and Chapin Leatherwood finished second and third, respectively, in the men’s 5K in 19:38 and 19:55.
Elaina Mertens of Agawam, Mass. ran at a 7:04 pace and placed second in the women’s half marathon (1:32:25). Dorcas Wonsavage of Hanover was third in 1:34:02. Hanover’s Julia Salinaro (20:07) and Christine Kanoff (20:42) claimed second and third in the women’s 5K.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester, Derry road races draw more than 3,600 trotters - 0
- Holiday road, trail races aplenty across NH - 0
- Wobble 'n' Gobble run set for Thanksgiving in Franconia - 0
- Wolfeboro Turkey Trot aids Lions Club, food pantries - 0
- Andy Schachat's On the Run: Communities reap economic benefits from road races - 0
- Road issues bring future Hampton marathons into question - 0
- Andy Schachat's On the Run: Time has come for NH road racing Hall of Fame - 0
- Andy Schachat's On The Run: How big are NH races going to get? - 0
- She runs as repayment - 0
READER COMMENTS: 3
- Conn. man charged in hit and run - 0
- Hudson man faces DWI charge following crash - 0
- Manchester gas station burglarized - 0
- FBI 'concerned' for Hernandez - 0
- Officials will share new information about missing Conway teen - 1
- South Africa's Nelson Mandela dies at 95 - 1
- Fire scene closes Goffstown's Paige Hill Road - 0
- Gas tax increase would be tied to consumer price index - 8
- Dingman granted conditional parole - 6
Dingman granted conditional parole
Conn. man charged in hit and run
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown to be in Londonderry tonight, says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans