June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Nashua man accused of rape
NASHUA -- A city man is accused of raping a woman during a domestic assault at a Murray Court residence.
Pablo Rivera, 32, was arrested Tuesday on charges of aggravated felonious sexual assault, criminal threatening, simple assault, criminal mischief and obstructing the report of a crime.
About 11:30 p.m. on Monday, officers went to the Murray Court residence after receiving a report of a domestic disturbance. Rivera allegedly broke a window, punched a woman in the face, threatened her with a knife and raped her, according to a police news release.
Police said he also broke her cell phone when she tried to call 911 for help.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 0
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
- Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne - 1
- Manchester cabbie assaulted, robbed - 0
- Somersworth man said toddler fussed so he tied him in a blanket - 22
- Hooksett mother arrested for making repeated 911 calls, police say - 2
- Plea expected from woman who allegedly stole from elderly couple - 1
- Judge cancels the scheduled rape trial of a Raymond man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Driver rescued after Franklin crash, 50-foot plunge - 0
- Storms knock out power to about 3,600 PSNH customers - 0
- Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious - 0
- American Medical Response back in good graces of key Manchester officials - 0
- Lebanon’s Colette Schmidt captures N.E. girls’ golf tourney crown - 0
- Sixteen make cut at State Am qualifying - 0
- Granite Stater Matt Bonner in position for another NBA title - 0
- Clippers, Celtics resume talks on Doc, Garnett deal - 0
- Children hurt when tire swings falls in Manchester playground - 0
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time
Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious
Traffic stops in spotlight
One era ends, another begins at Union Leader
A Medicaid reduction? That is not likely
Study recommends Millyard parking garage
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424