May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Nashua man accused of rape
NASHUA -- A city man is accused of raping a woman during a domestic assault at a Murray Court residence.
Pablo Rivera, 32, was arrested Tuesday on charges of aggravated felonious sexual assault, criminal threatening, simple assault, criminal mischief and obstructing the report of a crime.
About 11:30 p.m. on Monday, officers went to the Murray Court residence after receiving a report of a domestic disturbance. Rivera allegedly broke a window, punched a woman in the face, threatened her with a knife and raped her, according to a police news release.
Police said he also broke her cell phone when she tried to call 911 for help.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Manchester murder case remains 'active' - 0
- Manchester man gets federal prison time for mail fraud - 0
- Duo allegedly chased off by Windham neighbor with broom indicted over break-in - 4
- Plea deal expected for man who tried to take officer's gun - 0
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Man who confronts burglar in Nashua gets bit - 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man wielding pipe robs Cumberland Farms in Goffstown - 0
- Buchholz moves to 7-0 as Red Sox post win - 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 24
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
- Officials say Goffstown High ‘safe’ after threat of violence - 1
- Manchester Community College graduates told ‘speak your minds’ - 0
- Nurse said Exeter Hospital is making her a ‘scapegoat’ in hepatitis case - 0
- Derry council defends officials' purchases - 0
License revocations for DWI announced
Memorial Day events in New Hampshire
Consider Nevada: Gambling always expands
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424