June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Arrests made in Joe Jones fire in North Conway
NORTH CONWAY – Two North Conway juveniles face charges of arson in connection with a Wednesday night fire at Joe Jones Ski & Sports in the village of North Conway.
According to Lt. Chris Perley of the Conway Police Department, the male youths are ages 11 and 14 and were arrested Wednesday night. They were released to their parents, he said, after a judge denied a petition to hold them for more than four hours.
The fire was called in at 7:21 p.m. and was confined to the southwest corner of the building, which is located on the corner of Main and Mechanic streets. North Conway Fire chief Pat Peerce said that the fire, which was under control around 8 p.m. , was most likely started on the ground. There are dressing rooms in the first-floor interior of the section, with the second floor serving as storage space.
Peerce said that the water and smoke damage is extensive. Conway, Bartlett and Redstone fire departments assisted the North Conway Fire Department.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police investigate cause of injuries to Seabrook family - 0
- Kingston man sentenced for sexually assaulting boy - 0
- Lancaster man, 24, indicted in alleged fight with police - 0
- Rochester woman arrested for alleged underage party - 0
- Jailed Danville man convicted for impersonating public defender - 0
- Nashua neighborhood shaken by elderly couple's murder - 0
- NH man killed ex-wife's husband, self, Vermont police say - 0
- Recent 'Fugitive of the Week' Michelle Smith captured in Nashua - 1
- 21 in Concord wake to find their tires slashed - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Road to Recovery helps America's heroes - 0
- Valenti Modified Series back at it - 0
- Seabrook scores in OT to give Blackhawks win, series tie - 0
- Apology issued for naming of Boston bomber as a victim of gun violence at Concord rally - 23
- Hellickson, Rays handcuff Red Sox - 0
- Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air - 0
- Fisher Cats drop second straight - 0
- Troubles mount for Patriots' Hernandez - 0
- New Hampshire Religion News in Brief - 0
Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air
Tax credit math: Who owns your money?
Drones and privacy: Debate just taking off
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424