Home » News » Public Safety
Newmarket man dies in Epping accident
Epping police released this photo of the crash that killed a Newmarket man late Wednesday night. (EPPING POLICE)
EPPING — A Newmarket man died after crashing his car on Pleasant Street, west of Gatchell Way late Wednesday night.
Justin Gauron, 24, was pronounced dead at Exeter Hospital where he was taken after being extricated from his 2003 gray Honda CRV.
According to police, Gauron was driving west on Pleasant Street just before midnight when he lost control of his car and went off the road, hit a utility pole and then rolled over, landing the car on its roof.
Sgt. Richard Cote said speed appears to be a factor in the crash, which remains under investigation.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Manchester police to hold ‘Coffee with a Cop’ event - 0
- Keene ordinance against synthetic drugs seems to be working - 0
- Plea deal for woman who allegedly supplied drug hours before Hampton double fatal - 0
- Merrimack rollover sends Mass. driver to hospital - 0
- Suit claims Hudson violates rights of panhandlers - 2
- Driver hits Rochester monument, rolls car and is trapped - 0
- Nashua firefighters put out two fires; 14 people forced out in Palm Street blaze - 0
- Two injured in late night car crash in Londonderry - 0
- Hampton Falls woman charged with striking Rye police officer with her car - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Concord man charged in downtown stabbing - 0
- GPS device locates stolen truck in Merrimack - 1
- Traffic signal stop leads to drug arrest in Merrimack - 0
- NH Fisher Cats slam way to win over Trenton - 0
- Officials hire principal for Golden Brook school - 0
- Seniors help students start year on the right foot, with the write stuff - 0
- Derry councilors select semi-finalists for town admin job - 0
- Plaistow begins search for new police chief - 0
- Without an exemption, Goffstown resident must pay high taxes on solar energy panels - 1
Derry to NH: Take Exit 4A
Editorial: Garcia gains Lambert lies
Hassan, Havenstein both raise nearly $2m