Home » News » Public Safety
Newmarket man dies in Epping accident
Epping police released this photo of the crash that killed a Newmarket man late Wednesday night. (EPPING POLICE)
EPPING — A Newmarket man died after crashing his car on Pleasant Street, west of Gatchell Way late Wednesday night.
Justin Gauron, 24, was pronounced dead at Exeter Hospital where he was taken after being extricated from his 2003 gray Honda CRV.
According to police, Gauron was driving west on Pleasant Street just before midnight when he lost control of his car and went off the road, hit a utility pole and then rolled over, landing the car on its roof.
Sgt. Richard Cote said speed appears to be a factor in the crash, which remains under investigation.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Merrimack students get a sobering lesson about drinking and driving - 0
- Two crashes reported on I-93 in Canterbury, Londonderry - 0
- Man killed in Seabrook fire identified - 0
- UPDATE: Search suspended for Northfield man a second day - 0
- Serious Concord crash injures Mass. woman - 0
- Concord police seek help locating homeless man - 0
- Barrington home destroyed in two-alarm blaze - 0
- Annual banquet on April 23 honors police, fire and EMS - 0
- I-93 crash under investigation - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Death & justice: Officer Briggs is not forgotten - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Dubois' homer lifts BG girls over Exeter - 0
- Sox rally in ninth to win - 0
- Fisher Cats' hitters can't solve Binghamton hurlers - 0
- Burglars take $210K in cash from safe in Salem home - 0
- Derry to receive speed sign through donation - 0
- Judge rejects bid for new trial by ex-Salem planning board member - 0
- NH Senate Roundup: Marijuana penalties to remain the same in Granite State - 0
- Extreme skier enjoys second round of luck - 0
Sox rally in ninth to win
Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales
Decency displayed: Havenstein's nice start