Home » News » Public Safety
Newmarket man dies in Epping accident
EPPING — A Newmarket man died after crashing his car on Pleasant Street, west of Gatchell Way late Wednesday night.
Justin Gauron, 24, was pronounced dead at Exeter Hospital where he was taken after being extricated from his 2003 gray Honda CRV.
According to police, Gauron was driving west on Pleasant Street just before midnight when he lost control of his car and went off the road, hit a utility pole and then rolled over, landing the car on its roof.
Sgt. Richard Cote said speed appears to be a factor in the crash, which remains under investigation.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Woodshed restaurant fire investigation continues - 0
- Lincoln officer, Woodstock firefighters credited with saving homeowner's life - 0
- Rollover backs up traffic on Everett Turnpike - 0
- Fire destroys Keene house, no one injured, but pets missing - 0
- Arbitrator finds Manchester had 'just cause' to fire Coco - 15
- New Hampshire's homeless remembered in Laconia vigil - 0
- Keene fire destroys house, no injuries reported - 0
- State agrees to delete toll booth photos - 5
- Colebrook reaches out after blaze - 0
- NH makes tort reform group's 'Judicial Hellholes' list - 1
- Manchester's O'Neill, Lebanon's Morrill form UNH's 'Granite Wall' - 0
- Stretch of I-293 North and South closed after propane tank crashes - 1
- $13m contract recommended for next phase of Nashua parkway - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0
- Trinity-Central game pushed to tonight - 0
Sales of new limited edition ‘Old Man’ liquor bottles will help fund Hall of Flags restoration projectREADER COMMENTS: 0
Shaheen, Ayotte split on House budget plan
- Would you support spending local tax dollars to buy your police department a $250K armored vehicle?
- Total Votes: 1072