Home » News » Public Safety
Newmarket man dies in Epping accident
Epping police released this photo of the crash that killed a Newmarket man late Wednesday night. (EPPING POLICE)
EPPING — A Newmarket man died after crashing his car on Pleasant Street, west of Gatchell Way late Wednesday night.
Justin Gauron, 24, was pronounced dead at Exeter Hospital where he was taken after being extricated from his 2003 gray Honda CRV.
According to police, Gauron was driving west on Pleasant Street just before midnight when he lost control of his car and went off the road, hit a utility pole and then rolled over, landing the car on its roof.
Sgt. Richard Cote said speed appears to be a factor in the crash, which remains under investigation.
READER COMMENTS: 8
- Trio escapes Claremont fire after smoke wakes resident - 0
- Man suffers life-threatening injuries in Little Cohas Brook crash - 0
- Tractor-trailer pulls down poles, wires, closing part of Route 28 in Epsom - 0
- Commission honors seven for contributions to state firefighter training - 0
- Lost hikers found safe in Gilsum - 1
- Woman thrown from horse, injured - 0
- Stove ash blamed for Manchester garage fire - 0
- Derry Battalion Chief calls firefighter son a 'hero' for rescuing two boys from Hood Pond - 1
- Epsom trucker, 65, killed in I-93 crash in Salem - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say hit-and-run driver was observed tossing beer cans from car - 0
- City championship on the line Thanksgiving Day - 0
- Your Turn, NH -- Mike Moffett: Republicans can win in 2016 with Kasich at the top of the ticket - 2
- On being American: A point for reflection - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: 'Tis the season for budget games and gimmicks - 0
- Police say woman stole pocketbook at Hudson Market Basket - 0
- Police say former manager of Hudson McDonald's stole $10k from restaurant - 0
- Manchester school exec contract squeaks by - 3
- Dartmouth gets 10 picks on All-Ivy team - 0
Pipes and plans: A chance to show up Mass.
Manchester school exec contract squeaks by
Your Turn, NH -- Mike Moffett: Republicans can win in 2016 with Kasich at the top of the ticket
On being American: A point for reflection