Home » News » Public Safety
Newmarket man dies in Epping accident
Epping police released this photo of the crash that killed a Newmarket man late Wednesday night. (EPPING POLICE)
EPPING — A Newmarket man died after crashing his car on Pleasant Street, west of Gatchell Way late Wednesday night.
Justin Gauron, 24, was pronounced dead at Exeter Hospital where he was taken after being extricated from his 2003 gray Honda CRV.
According to police, Gauron was driving west on Pleasant Street just before midnight when he lost control of his car and went off the road, hit a utility pole and then rolled over, landing the car on its roof.
Sgt. Richard Cote said speed appears to be a factor in the crash, which remains under investigation.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Tractor-trailer pulls down poles, wires, closing part of Route 28 in Epsom - 0
- Commission honors seven for contributions to state firefighter training - 0
- Lost hikers found safe in Gilsum - 1
- Woman thrown from horse, injured - 0
- Stove ash blamed for Manchester garage fire - 0
- Derry Battalion Chief calls firefighter son a 'hero' for rescuing two boys from Hood Pond - 1
- Epsom trucker, 65, killed in I-93 crash in Salem - 0
- Two taken to hospital after suffering burns in Wolfeboro house fire - 0
- Crews on scene of accident on I-93 in Salem - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Monarchs Scouting Report: Nick Shore - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: It took a while, but now they're on Wright track - 0
- Newmarket blacksmith has forged a career shaping the elementsof steel - 0
- Kathy Sullivan: We need to rethink some of our county government positions - 3
- Pipes and plans: A chance to show up Mass. - 3
- H.S. Football Power Poll: No doubt - Astros finish on top - 0
- College Hockey: Wildcats home to RPI on Tuesday night - 0
- Manchester school board OK's contract for driver’s ed program - 0
- Unrest erupts after grand jury decides against charges in Ferguson, Mo., shooting - 7
Sources say former White House Chief of Staff Andy Card to be tapped as Franklin Pierce president
Clinton has 'historic' lead in poll
Tough task for NH budget writers
Pipes and plans: A chance to show up Mass.
Teacher 'thrilled' at being reinstated
Paul, Christie share lead in primary poll