In this weekend's Sunday News
President Obama will be campaigning in Nashua on Saturday. It will be his sixth trip to New Hampshire this year, underscoring the importance of state voters in next month's election. We'll be there to bring you comprehensive coverage of the President's visit.
The ride's the thing
Done right, traveling via Amtrak in a private room can be like taking an ocean cruise, complete with meals and pleasant scenery. Be advised, however: You can't approach train travel with a hurry-up attitude. With that in mind, time-pressed travelers might choose to avoid Amtrak's Coast Starlight because it doesn't always arrive on time.
Parade magazine: Bewitching fun
The stylish sister of England's future queen offers tricks and treats for a royally spooky holiday. And what's your White House IQ? As the 2012 election draws near, try your hand at these questions to see how much you know about the American Presidents.
It's peak season for the fall high school sports tournaments, and no one has the state covered like the New Hampshire Union Leader and Sunday News. Turn to our Sports section daily for a comprehensive tournament scoreboard and more extensive coverage of the NHIAA tournaments than you'll find anywhere else in the state.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fire scene closes Goffstown's Paige Hill Road - 0
- Gas tax increase would be tied to consumer price index - 1
- Dingman granted conditional parole - 3
- Suicide bomber, gunmen kill 52 in Yemen - 0
- Manchester gas station burglarized - 0
- Conn. tractor-trailer driver charged in Manchester hit and run - 2
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown to be in Londonderry tonight, says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans - 10
- Goffstown man held in Triangle Credit Union robbery, burglaries - 0
- 2 Bay State men arrested for Peterborough credit union robbery - 1
Dingman granted conditional parole
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown to be in Londonderry tonight, says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans