In this weekend's Sunday News
President Obama will be campaigning in Nashua on Saturday. It will be his sixth trip to New Hampshire this year, underscoring the importance of state voters in next month's election. We'll be there to bring you comprehensive coverage of the President's visit.
The ride's the thing
Done right, traveling via Amtrak in a private room can be like taking an ocean cruise, complete with meals and pleasant scenery. Be advised, however: You can't approach train travel with a hurry-up attitude. With that in mind, time-pressed travelers might choose to avoid Amtrak's Coast Starlight because it doesn't always arrive on time.
Parade magazine: Bewitching fun
The stylish sister of England's future queen offers tricks and treats for a royally spooky holiday. And what's your White House IQ? As the 2012 election draws near, try your hand at these questions to see how much you know about the American Presidents.
It's peak season for the fall high school sports tournaments, and no one has the state covered like the New Hampshire Union Leader and Sunday News. Turn to our Sports section daily for a comprehensive tournament scoreboard and more extensive coverage of the NHIAA tournaments than you'll find anywhere else in the state.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Up late with Shaheen: Misplaced Senate priorities - 22
- A second chance: Manchester hasn't won Hooksett yet - 3
- Calling Deep Throat: Where is Obama's Mark Felt? - 6
- Electronic benefits: Sin and the EBT card - 2
- ‘Legislative cocaine:’ Gambling and state revenue - 3
- Minimum wages: Maximum spin - 14
- A CIA bombshell: Feinstein and the Fourth - 1
- Supervised visitation: The metal detector problem - 1
- Charter cap trap: A restriction to repeal - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester police search for bank robber - 0
- Police investigating possible stabbing of man, 22, on Lake Avenue - 0
- As city health costs soar, ‘wellness’ post pushed in Manchester - 9
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Parents share what 'CJ' taught them - 0
- Gilford High junior surprised by Francis Wayland Parker honor - 0
- Police bill disputed by Stewartstown and Colebrook ends up in court - 0
- New to Nottingham, fire victims plan to stay - 0
- ‘Coffee with a Cop’ promotes police, community relations - 0
- Arts-based charter high school in Derry begins accepting applications - 0
License revocations for DWI announced
New to Nottingham, fire victims plan to stay
Police at scene of Center Ossipee shooting
Litchfield man found stabbed
Scott Brown's latest step stirs the pot
Hooksett's choices: Leave them to parents