May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Pelham man shot by police in Windham
WINDHAM - Officials are not releasing many details on Sunday’s officer involved shooting that sent a 21-year-old man to the hospital.
The shooting took place shortly after 1:30 a.m. Sunday on Lowell Road in Windham, said Jane Young, associate Attorney General. The man shot, Grant Hebert, 21, of Pelham, was taken to a local hospital with non-life threatening injuries, she said.
No police officer was injured and no criminal charges have been brought forward, she said.
The investigation into the shooting is active and ongoing, she said. The New Hampshire Attorney General’s office and the State Police are handling the investigation.
Updates to follow as information becomes available.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 3
- No arrests in Manchester homicide; single shot to chest killed man - 11
- Jury finds Chester man guilty of sex assault - 1
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Hampton man indicted for Poker Room assault, robbery - 0
- UPDATED: Chester police seek two men in armed home invasion - 1
- Intruder, a burglar, and attempted break-in keep Manchester police busy - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Car may have started itself, crashes at Manchester Home Depot - 3
- House votes to ban lead sinkers and jigs over an ounce - 8
- House passes auto dealers bill of rights - 2
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Gambling debate begins following frantic lobbying - 6
- Pease chosen to receive new KC-46A refueling tanker; to bring 100 jobs - 8
- FBI agent kills Florida man during questioning about Marathon bombing suspect - 2
- Lightning strikes home in Exeter - 0
- For now, no more breakfasts in Manchester's Veterans Park - 16
License revocations for DWI announced
UPDATED: Derry marks a soldier's death
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424