Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Pelham man shot by police in Windham
WINDHAM - Officials are not releasing many details on Sunday’s officer involved shooting that sent a 21-year-old man to the hospital.
The shooting took place shortly after 1:30 a.m. Sunday on Lowell Road in Windham, said Jane Young, associate Attorney General. The man shot, Grant Hebert, 21, of Pelham, was taken to a local hospital with non-life threatening injuries, she said.
No police officer was injured and no criminal charges have been brought forward, she said.
The investigation into the shooting is active and ongoing, she said. The New Hampshire Attorney General’s office and the State Police are handling the investigation.
Updates to follow as information becomes available.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Delayed sexual assault trial to start today - 0
- Manchester man charged in series of store robberies - 0
- Fugitive convicted of stabbing Manchester man in heart in ’96 - 0
- Two charged with selling heroin in Nashua - 0
- 'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett - 0
- Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges - 8
- Manchester woman accused of driving on sidewalk chasing boyfriend - 17
- Vehicle stops in Manchester yield 3 drug arrests - 5
- Pelham had employed finance head charged with embezzlement - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Incredible win tempered by loss of Gronkowski - 0
- National champion SNHU booters return home to big welcome - 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Football team on to SE Louisiana - 0
- Nashua aldermen set to vote on contract for teachers - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Let there be Christmas lights - 0
- Plea deal possible in Littleton murder - 0
- New UNH logo draws mixed reactions - 0
- Gilmanton library may shut down if it doesn’t get funding - 0
- Father not convinced girl in video is Abigail Hernandez - 0
New Hampshire Senior News Notes
New UNH logo draws mixed reactions
UNH unveils new 'shield' logo
UNH lecturers seek to unionize
Word of Abby's letter spurs tips of no use
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424